What is your Shipping policy?
We ship to any state in the US as well as Southern Canadian Territories. We have a flat rate shipping fee and ship many of our lines with no duty and brokerage fees. For a list of brands with no duty and brokerage fees, please Click Here. We ship via UPS/FedEx ground service. If you need a product more quickly, please contact our customer service team to discuss expedited shipping.
What is the shipping charge?
For orders under $49, we charge a flat rate of $15 when shipping within the US and Canada. Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska are billed a flat fee of $50 on any order. This $50 fee is in addition to the $15 fee for orders under $49. For orders shipping to Canada, the customer is responsible for all duty, brokerage and taxes unless the manufacturing line is part of our Preferred suppliers list. Please Click Here to view Preferred Suppliers for Canada.
Do you Ship Internationally?
1StopLighting is now International! We are pleased to be working with Bongo Services to offer international shipping to our customers outside the US. Please visit our International Site by clicking here.
» back to top
- We cannot be held responsible for missing deliveries once
Fedex or UPS indicates that the shipment has been delivered.
- We are only able to ship UPS or FedEx. We cannot ship USPS at this time.
- We cannot be responsible for delays in shipping due to invalid delivery address entries. Please no P.O. Boxes.
- If you return an order that was shipped via expedited delivery at your request (meaning Overnight, 2nd day air, or 3rd day air), the expedited shipping fee will not be refunded.
- Some fixtures are too large to ship via UPS or FedEx. These items must ship freight truck. Any item/order shipped via truck is not eligible for expedited shipping or our Quick Delivery guarantee. Truck shipments generally take 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- If you would
like your order to be shipped with a signature required, please note
that request in the comments section on your order. Orders are not shipped with Signature Service unless requested or UPS/FedEx requires it for your area.
Customer Service Links